- April 3, 2021
- Automakers, Manufacturing, New Models, Porsche Taycan
- Posted by Doris Jones
- Comments Off on 2021 Porsche Taycan
The electric future of Porsche has come. The Porsche Taycan launched in 2020 and became the first electric car brand. The saloon looks beautiful and uses the batteries for incredible performance. A variant of the Turismo wagon adds ride height and cargo space. If Porsche’s future looks like a Taycan, it will be fine.What Is New?
- Latest entry-level rear-drive design
- For model 4S, a Smaller and cheaper battery is available.
- Simplified integration of the public charging station
- Beautiful new exterior color, interior upholstery choices